My beautiful Erasmus life

/
0 Comments
Just watch.



Thanks to everyone who made my last half a year perfect, full of wonderful adventures. Thanks for all these splendid moments full of happiness in Spain. 

Please remember these moments of joy as a time of your youth, as a time when you made other people happy as well as yourself. And even if I had (and so did a lot of my friends) a hard time coming back to my country, coming back to my ordinary life, remember that everything was worth it! Because you, hopefully, enjoyed your stay there and even if it wasn't always sunny and not everything was certainly so shiny as it seemed, it was definitely a unique experience.

In these few months I learnt to love myself a little bit more and I've learned not to judge people too harshly. I've learned that french fries are from belgium, that not every mexican rides a donkey, wears a sombrero and listens to regeton and that people from netherlands are not cold at all; I also learned that even when people come from totally different countries and backgrounds they can be true friends when they are honest and when they let others inside their hearts.

Its amazing that in such a short time I made that fantastic friends and I will never forget these amazing moments together, the memories we created, all problems and challenges we went thhrough together, all pictures and videos, all spontaneous crazy things we did, but also the beauty of the just ordinary coffee or walk. Now, when we are all safe back in our pre-Erasmus lives, it's only up to us if we stay in touch and this is my profound wish. AND everyone is welcome to visit me in here Brno, Prague or Slovakia :) 

But, most importantly, I will remember the friendships we created together because the search for happiness and the questions of life may be complicated but in reality it is very simple: to be happy. And I was happy.



----- September 2015 edit -------

Nostalgia overdose!

Thanks again to everyone who made this video possible! It took me such a long time to edit, but I honestly think it was time well spent and I know it was definitely worth it because so many friends keep writing to me that they are watching it again and again and that makes me so happy! Thanks for all the positive and enthusiastic feedback about the video and I hope to see you soon. :) 



You may also like

No comments: