Paella and sangría time!

/
0 Comments
As my stay in Zaragoza progresses, it's a high time to explore Spanish cuisine as well! With Isabella and Clotilde everything seems fun to do, so we decided to discover the charms of Spanish dishes as well. First of all, we challenged ourselves to make "paella".


PAELLA
Paella is a typical Spanish dish made of rice, vegetable and meat (or seafood). There're number of ways to prepare it and each region or family has its own recipe. I guess that the most famous one comes from Valencia and I tried it last year.

To put it simply, we first cooked rice, sliced veggies and meat and mixed everything together. Surprisingly, everything turned out well and we had a wonderful tasty paella! Of course, we made a couple of pictures as well (Thanks Clo for making them!). 




SANGRÍA
Next evening we met to prepare sangría - delicious Spanish beverage made of wine and fruits. During my stay in Spain I drink it most often, because, honestly, I dislike Spanish beer (yes, I'm still loyal to the Czech beer and I miss it so much!). It also turned out very well and we had a wonderful evening. Thanks Clara for sharing your recipe! 






We had so much fun making this sangria so I made a video about it to always remember these wonderful moments. Enjoy!




You may also like

No comments: